If you’re nonetheless in search of unbelievable offers within the run-up to the winter holidays then look no additional than this Garmin Vivofit children wearable.
We’re formally onto Cyber Monday which implies that the Black Friday sale can be coming to an finish very quickly, so you might wish to fill up on offers now whereas they’re nonetheless round. And we’ve discovered the right stocking stuffer for any mother and father on the market; the Garmin Vivofit Jr. 2 has seen a ridiculous £40.99 discount, bringing the price down from £79.99 to just £39.
If you’re nonetheless scrambling for different winter vacation presents then be sure you check out our best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals roundup, which we are going to preserve updating till all the newest offers run dry, so you continue to have an opportunity to grab up any discounted tech.
The Garmin Vivofit Jr. 2 is a health exercise tracker for youngsters, with this one particularly sporting Frozen 2 branding. It comes with a purple band that Garmin claims is kid-tough and swim-friendly, that means that you just shouldn’t have any points with it ripping or getting broken throughout playtime.
Stock up on stocking stuffers with this Garmin Vivofit Jr. 2 deal
We’ve stumbled throughout a unbelievable present for anybody with young children, because the Garmin Vivofit Jr. 2 is now on sale with a large 51% low cost in honour of Black Friday.
- Save £51%
- Now solely £39
Children are inspired to hit a day by day 60-minute exercise objective to maintain them match and wholesome. After they’ve accomplished these day by day targets they’ll be capable to use the supported cellular app to discover Arendelle and assist Anna and Elsa on their journey.
Parents and guardians may use the cellular app to view actions, how a lot sleep their youngsters have been getting and what chores they should full. You can assign duties and chores and designate digital rewards to your children, which may be ultimately redeemed for agreed-upon rewards, all managed out of your smartphone.
As we are able to see from the value historical past under, the Garmin Vivofit Jr. 2 has by no means seen a value drop this extreme, and it appears to be like prefer it’s gone down particularly for Cyber Monday moderately than Black Friday. So when you’re interested by treating your kiddos to a wise gadget that can preserve them energetic, you might wish to soar on this deal now earlier than it’s gone.
Best Black Friday Deals
- PS5 Console with 2 video games and a £10 present card – Was £609.98, Now £592.85
- Pixel 7 with 100GB information on Vodafone – No upfront cost, Only £28/month
- iPhone 14 with 100GB information on Vodafone – No upfront cost, Only £45/month
- Pixel 6a with 100GB on Three – No upfront cost, Only £18/month
- Apple Watch Series 7 – Was £369, Now £299
- Xbox Series S – Was £249.99, Now £189
- Echo Dot 5 – Was £54.99, Now £26.99
- DJI Action 2 Camera Bundle – Was £366, Now £199
- Sonos Move – Was £399, Now £299
- Samsung Freestyle Projector – Was £999, Now £399
- LG OLED55B2 – Was £1799, now £929
- Sony WH-1000XM5 Headphones – Was £380, Now £290.68
- Sage Barista Express Coffee Machine – Was £629.95, Now £471.99
- Kindle Paperwhite – Was £129.99, Now £94.99
- Nothing Phone (1) – Was £399.99, Now £349.99
- Sonos One SL – Was £179, Now £129
- Sony WF-1000XM4 Wireless Earbuds – Was £250, Now £159
- Beats Studio Buds – Was £159.99, Now £109
- LG OLED55A2 TV – Was £1699, now £779