PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program provides a nutritionally balanced meal for all folks and is open once more for in-person eating. Masks are now not obligatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday on the Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The urged voluntary donation is $5 per meal for these over 60 and $8.50 for these below 60.
To make a reservation, name 218-587-2921.
Menus are topic to alter. Meals are served with low-fat milk.
- Monday: Salisbury steak with gravy, baked potato with bitter cream, glazed carrots, bread slice with margarine, dessert.
- Tuesday: Beef chili with beans, romaine salad with dressing, fruit, cornbread muffin, cookie.
- Wednesday: Macaroni and cheese, California Normandy greens, stewed tomatoes, dessert.
- Thursday: Creamy Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, blended greens, dinner roll with margarine, recent fruit.
- Friday: Chicken a la king with brown rice, peas and carrots, fruit combine, dessert.