Healthy Archuleta is internet hosting a Participatory Voting occasion May 22-25. Voters will resolve which areas Healthy Archuleta will put on the forefront of its work over the following two years. Healthy Archuleta dba FSFE – Food Coalition conducts assessments, secures assets, and helps group initiatives regarding meals and diet that may advance the well being of our group.
We are asking that you just look over the varied focus areas and inform us what issues most to you.
1. In order to take part, begin by completing the voter REGISTRATION FORM, here.
2. Watch the VIDEOS for every focus space (which may be found, here, on our website):
- Free Food Mobile Market
- Grow More Local Produce
- Community Food & Nutrition Education Program
- Nutrition Security Health Navigator Program
- Design of Local Food Hub
3. Look for an e mail on May 22 along with your username and password for the voting platform
4. FINALLY… Cast your vote between May 22 – May 25.
For questions please contact us at [email protected] or 401-371-3227.
To donate to assist the work of Healthy Archuleta dba FSFE-Food Coalition please go to our web site: https://www.foodcoalition4archuleta.org/donate.html
Rose Chavez is Public Health Consultant at Archuleta Food System/Food Equity Coalition.