Many fasting individuals comply with dangerous consuming habits at breakfast and the suhoor meal (pre-dawn meal) throughout Ramadan, which might result in well being points.
Nutritionists have due to this fact supplied 5 fundamental suggestions for correct diet:
- Stop consuming sweets after iftar as they enhance dangers of weight problems, and exchange the sweets with rice cooked with milk or pudding cooked with small quantities of sugar, honey, or low-fat milk as a result of these meals are wealthy in calcium.
- Avoid consuming espresso, tea, and ready-made juices containing sugar and fiber through the Suhoor meal.
- Avoid consuming bread, white rice, pastries, spices, fried meals, and meals containing sugar and salt on the Suhoor meal.
- Do stay awake instantly after breakfast.
- Replace ready-made soup that’s wealthy in energy, fat and preservatives with selfmade soup.
Edited translation from Al-Masry Al-Youm